When your child has a visit with his or her parent and needs a third-party adult to supervise or monitor the visit, we can help.

When you need a third party to ensure that the exchanges of your child between you and the other parent go well, we can help.

When you need assistance dealing with particular problem behaviors of your child or simply want to become a better parent, we can help.

Child Advocacy Services of the Treasure Valley


Telephone: 208-475-4614  or  Cell- 208-407-1080

Fax: 208-936-4455​

Address: 712 12th Avenue North

              Nampa, Idaho 83687

Located off of Garrity behind the train at LakeView Park

Email address: childadvocacy.patsy@gmail.com

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • w-googleplus
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now